AC 166® - The Flexible, Safe and Cost-Effective Building Installation Connector
The building installation connector according to EN 61535 saves 70 % of time and 30 % of costs during installation. This is achieved by the “plug & play” functionality used by Adels-Contact. No dismantling, no stripping. Just connect. Extremely important for applications in furniture and display manufacturing, in luminaires and in booth construction as well as in building installation.
Our quick delivery program guarantees delivery of cord sets in due time. This program includes the just-in-time delivery of all lengths and types of cables and plug and socket connectors.
- According to EN 61535 installation plug connectors are intended to be connected and disconnected without load only.
- When used in easily accessible areas it is stipulated to use locking pins that may be removed by auxiliary tool only.
- According to EN 61535 installation plug connectors have to be provided with latches.
- Compliance with the EN 61535 standard does not guarantee hazard avoiding non-interchangeability with connecting systems of various manufacturers. Separate documentation available with regard to mixed use with installation plug connector systems made by other manufacturers (upon request).
- Current rating depends on the cross sections to be connected resp. on dimensions of strip conductors.
- The connecting system is not a substitute for a national plug-socket system for domestic use.