- According to EN 61535 installation plug connectors are intended to be connected and disconnected without load only.
- When used in easily accessible areas it is stipulated to use locking pins that may be removed by auxiliary tool only.
- According to EN 61535 installation plug connectors have to be provided with latches.
- Compliance with the EN 61535 standard does not guarantee hazard avoiding non-interchangeability with connecting systems of various manufacturers. Separate documentation available with regard to mixed use with installation plug connector systems made by other manufacturers (upon request).
- Current rating depends on the cross sections to be connected resp. on dimensions of strip conductors.
- The connecting system is not a substitute for a national plug-socket system for domestic use.
Quick Delivery Program - AC 166® CablesShort-term supply of components is of particular importance for flexible installation. Adels-Contact, manufacturer of the installation system AC 166®, has responded to that need with an adapted stock sourcing and production planning.
The timely supply of cord sets presents a particular challenge seeing that neither all lengths nor all types of cables and connectors can be stored. For that special need, Adels offers quick delivery program. For further details please contact your sales partner.